Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has debunked rumours that the father of her unborn baby is a teenager.
On Thursday, April 29, 2021, the actress announced it on her Instagram page.
According to Uche Ogbodo, she has previously dated men who were significantly older than her, but these relationships left her heartbroken and lowered her self-esteem.
“I am pregnant by a man who is a complete man, who is above 25 and then you call him a small boy..you insult me and say that I am older than him, how can I be dating a teenager?” she said.
“Listen, that guy has made me happy and I have no apologies for it. He has made me happy. All the while I was with him, I never cried, like cry, but I know that I have been in relationships with older men, men who are older by 20 years.”
Actress Uche Ogbodo live Video
“I have dated a guy who is older than me by 20 years because then I used to believe you need a father figure in a relationship, you need someone who can help you, build you, people who can control you.”
“I have dated a guy who is 20 years older than me and he never impacted anything in my life. He never did anything for me. Mentally he never. He abused me, he lied to me.”
“I have dated a guy who is ten years older than me. It didn’t work. I dated a guy who is eight years older than me. I have never dated a guy who I am older than. This is actually the first I tried it.”
The movie star, Uche Ogbodo is heavily pregnant for her second child.
She got married to Norway-based football agent, Ato Ubby in 2013.
That union ended 10 months after.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer