Rochas Okorocha’s in-law Uche Nwosu Arrested and not abducted
Chief Uche Nwosu, the Action Alliance’s (AA) governorship candidate for 2019, was arrested on Sunday, according to the police.
Michael Abattam, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), of the Imo State Police Command Public Relations Officer (PPRO), stated Nwosu was arrested.
He claimed that the politician had not been kidnapped by gunmen as had been reported by various media outlets .
Read Also : NEXT Cash and Carry mall in Abuja on fire
“Nwosu was apprehended by the police, not kidnapped as insinuated on social media,” the PPRO said.
It was in line with “an ongoing inquiry,” according to Abattam.
Nwosu’s kidnappers, according to eyewitnesses, were dressed in police gear.
Nwosu was arrested at St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Eziama-Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo State.
He is the son-in-law of former Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The incident occurred during the late Jemamah Nwosu’s Outing Service, which was attended by the victim’s mother.
Last Wednesday, Nwosu was in the hamlet for the burial.
According to eyewitnesses, the officers stormed the chapel and fired shots into the air as the ceremony was still going on.
Soon, there will be more information…
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022