Nollywood actor and Online Critic, Uche Maduagwu, has taken to his social media platform to troll Peter Okoye after the latter said he would give Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha, N60m if she fails to win the ultimate prize.
Uche quizzed Peter on the number of boreholes the singer has sunk in his village before planning to reward the reality TV star with such amount of money.
His post reads:
Before you give TACHA 60 million Naira if she does not win BBnaija 2019, how many BOREHOLE have you built in your village? ?♂️?♂️
The kind of celebrities we have in this #country are so #FUNNY, ?someone just told me an up coming singer allegedly said he would give #TACHA 60 million Naira if she does not WIN #BBnaija2019, ?abeg, help me ask that up coming singer how many borehole he has built in his own village through out all his #MUSIC career? ?Is it up to half of that money he allegedly wants to give a #GIRL on #PepperDem? ?
This is why #America and #UK laugh at us in #Nigeria, imagine, with all the #POVERTY in #Naija, ?these your so called celebrities will never HELP the poor or youth who have great business ideas, or even go to charity homes to give this millions, ?so many villages in the #EAST lack clean drinking water, how many of these little things have you done to assist? ?♂️But, when it comes to criticizing #Buhari, they will be number one, what is wrong with us in Africa??
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)