Two former governors who were jailed for massive corruption have regained freedom.
The two former governors were jailed for massive corruption in their states.
Also read: Dariye , Jolly, James Ibori top list of Six former governors jailed for corruption in Nigeria
The duo were granted presidential pardon in April, 2022 by President Muhammadu Buhari’s government after a court jailed them for milking their state treasurer dry.
Jolly Nyame was jailed for 12 years by a federal high court some time in 2019. On February 7, 2020, the supreme court affirmed the judgement.
See photos below.
That is all the latest Nigerian news on Nyame, Dariye released from jail after presidential pardon.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers