Two drivers working with Dangote Oil Refining Company Limited have been arraigned before a Tinubu Magistrates’ Court for allegedly stealing iron rods worth N1 million from the company.
The truck drivers, Ibrahim Madaki, 20, and Mohammed Nuru, 25 were arraigned on Friday on a two-count charge of conspiracy and theft before Magistrate T.A. Anjorin-Ajose.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Terrible !! Lady sells her newborn baby for N500k after lying to her husband
The Prosecutor, Insp. Ajaga Agboko, said they committed the offences on August 7, at the company’s premises at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Insp. Agboko alleged that the drivers allegedly stole 410 pieces of iron rods, property of Dangote Refinery.
He said they were caught by two security guards after they had loaded the rods in a truck and were about to drive out in the middle of night.
They however pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Magistrate Anjorin-Ajose granted them bail in the sum of N200,000 each with two sureties each in like sum.
He adjourned the case until September 12.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]