The alleged cars FG bought for lawmakers
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to lament while sharing a video showing cars the federal government reportedly bought for senators and house of representative members.
The man lamented that the FG is buying such expensive cars at a time Nigeria is in recession and the Academic Staff Union of Universities has been on strike for more than 8 months.
The man took to Twitter and wrote:
“SUVs for senators and house of rep members ready for distribution in a country where ASUU has been on strike for close one year and budget for education is less than 10%”.
See his post below:
SUVs for senators and house of rep members ready for distribution in a country where ASUU has been on strike for close one year and budget for education is less than 10%. pic.twitter.com/9q5XpRxhGL
— Miz Cazorla (@MizCazorla1) November 24, 2020
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications