Just like President Buhari, Micro blogging platform, Twitter has deleted a tweet by the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, for violating its rules.
In the tweets which he made on June 2, Kanu had threatened government officials and said “any army they send to #Biafraland will die there. None will return alive even if it means sacrificing my people”.
The removal of Kanu,’s tweet comes after the Federal government chided the micro-blogging site of deleting President Buhari’s tweet making reference to the civil war while leaving tweets of Nnamdi Kanu inciting violence to government institutions.
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria