The Tribunal Sitting in Asaba, Delta has cancelled the re-election of Senator James Manager the Senator representing Delta South Senatorial District, under the umbrella of the People’s Democrat Party, PDP.
The three-man panel, in their ruling, nullified the Re-election of James Managers and ordered Re-Run Election in Delta South Senatorial District.
Recall that the Former Governor of Delta State, Gov. Emmanuel Eweta Uduagha, who is the Candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC for February 2019 NASS election, has taken James Managers before the Tribunal.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]