The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has urged the Nigerian government and army to treat surrendered Boko Haram insurgents as brothers.
Professor Ishaq Akintola, the group’s director, said in a statement on Thursday, August 19, that these surrendering Boko Haram insurgents and ISWAP fighters should be resettled and trained in vocations that will enable them to provide for themselves and their families in the future.
The statement partly read;
“Boko Haram insurgents and ISWAP fighters who are surrendering should be resettled and trained invocations that can enable them to cater for themselves and their families in future. Quick and meaningful resettlement will encourage the remaining insurgents and fighters to embrace peace.
Read Also: Prostate Disease Treatment, Symptoms, Causes, Warning Signs ( How to Use Onion To cure Prostate Disease )
“MURIC also appeals to the civilian population in Borno to manifest a spirit of accommodation and integration of remorseful insurgents and fighters. We warn against stigmatization of any sort. Returning fighters should be treated like brothers newly found. What they need is our understanding, cooperation and kindness.”
Thanks for reading Treat Repented Boko Haram Fighters Like Brothers. More Stories at www.ejesgist.com
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates