EPL Transfer news
Tottenham Hotspur playmaker, Christian Eriksen, is close to sealing a ₤168 m switch to InterMilan
The relocation might see him earn up to ₤320,000 per week, tripling his existing wage.
Spurs have actually been eager to offer the Danish midfielder this month, to avoid him from leaving on a complimentary transfer in the summer season.
“Daniel Levy appears like he is going to get what he desires yet once again.
“Spurs’ position from the start was that they were not going to accept less than EUR20 m for Christian Eriksen although he’s just got 6 months left on his agreement.
“Our info is that the offer hasn’t been done yet, however our coworkers at Sky Italy think it is nearly concurred. They state it is going to be a EUR20 m offer which Christian Eriksen is going to treble his salaries.
“He’s going to be signing a four-and-a-half-year deal and he will be earning £260,000 per week. With bonuses that could go up to £320,000 a week,” Sky Sports News press reporter, Kaveh Solhekol, told The TransferShow
EPL Transfer news, most current news about football
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer