A Police officer from Mopol eleven in Calabar, Cross River State, Williams Enah, on Wednesday shot to demise an Air drive personnel.
It was gathered that the incident occurred at an ATM part of a business financial institution in Marian Road, Calabar.
The Police man was hooked up to the financial institution.
According to report, the policeman was sitting in a single nook of the financial institution when he heard awful noise and he moved in with a view to discovering out what was the matter.
A supply mentioned as among the clients who have been on the ATM part, tried to assault him, he discharged the bullet which hit one of many clients and he slumped.
An eyewitness who declined his identification mentioned the incident occurred within the early hours of Wednesday.
He defined “Nobody knew that the shoppers, over eight of them have been Air Force officers, and the one the bullet hit was one in all them.”
When contacted on telephone, the State Security Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River, Ani Esin, mentioned, “I’m conscious of the incident, the state of affairs has been introduced below management, there isn’t any rigidity.”
However, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ms Irene Ugbo instructed DAILY POST on telephone, “The Air Force Officer was hit and he was rushed to the Police Clinic the place he was confirmed lifeless by the Police Doctor”.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]