A Police officer from Mopol eleven in Calabar, Cross River State, Williams Enah, on Wednesday shot to demise an Air drive personnel.
It was gathered that the incident occurred at an ATM part of a business financial institution in Marian Road, Calabar.
The Police man was hooked up to the financial institution.
According to report, the policeman was sitting in a single nook of the financial institution when he heard awful noise and he moved in with a view to discovering out what was the matter.
A supply mentioned as among the clients who have been on the ATM part, tried to assault him, he discharged the bullet which hit one of many clients and he slumped.
An eyewitness who declined his identification mentioned the incident occurred within the early hours of Wednesday.
He defined “Nobody knew that the shoppers, over eight of them have been Air Force officers, and the one the bullet hit was one in all them.”
When contacted on telephone, the State Security Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River, Ani Esin, mentioned, “I’m conscious of the incident, the state of affairs has been introduced below management, there isn’t any rigidity.”
However, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ms Irene Ugbo instructed DAILY POST on telephone, “The Air Force Officer was hit and he was rushed to the Police Clinic the place he was confirmed lifeless by the Police Doctor”.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health