The Peoples Democratic Party has lost the chairman of the Zamfara State chapter, Alhaji Ibrahim Mallaha.
According to DailyPost, Mallaha died on Monday in a German hospital after a protracted sickness.
This was disclosed to newsmen in Gusau, the state capital by the party’s Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Ahmed Farouq Shettima Rijiya.
It was, however, gathered that the death of the chairman might not be unconnected to a heart-related problem.
It was gathered that Mallaha has been battling with a serious heart ailment, reason he was flown out of the country.
However, it was not yet clear at the time of filing this report if he will be buried in Germany according to Islamic tradition or be brought back to Nigeria for burial since he is a prominent figure in the state.
Mallaha has been the state chairman of PDP since 2008 when he decamped to the party from the defunct ANPP with former Governor Mahmuda Aliyu Shinkafi, and had been adjudged as the longest serving chairman of the party in the state.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications