Tragedy As Man Dies In Lone Fatal Accident In Anambra
A fatal accident claimed the life of a man at the Zik Roundabout in Onitsha, Anambra state on Thursday, April 1.
According to reports, the crash was between an unidentified driver of a Toyota Highlander Jeep with registration number AWK399EX and a stationary Mark Truck without a registration number.
FRSC officials in the state say the crash was caused by overspeeding on the part of the driver of the Toyota Highlander who lost control of his vehicle and rammed into the stationary parked Truck by the side of the road.
The driver was taken to Toronto hospital Onitsha by FRSC rescue team from Upper Iweka Outpost and confirmed dead by the doctor on duty and his body deposited at the Morgue.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate