Tragedy as former Nigerian governor who became a prominent emir dies
Alhaji Garba Muhammad, the Emir of Lere in Kaduna province, died at the age of 77. The king, who served as the military governor of Sokoto state under General Ibrahim Babangida, died in Kaduna on Saturday morning, April 10.
According to family members of the late traditional monarch, Alhaji Garba Muhammad died after a brief illness.
Hassan Mohammed claimed to be the emir’s nephew. “He’s my uncle,” I say. This morning, we were missing him. It is, without a doubt, a tragedy for us and our whole families. The Daily Nigerian newspaper also announced the monarch’s death.
In January 2011, the traditional ruler became the 13th Emir of Lere. He also served as the president of the Kaduna Chamber of Commerce, Manufacturing, Mines, and Agriculture. The current emir was the Madakin Lere until he was elevated to the throne.
# Former Nigerian Governor Who Became A Prominent Emir Dies , Alhaji Garba Muhammad
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company