Tragedy As 3-Year-Old Boy Dies After Car Climbs Pavement And Crashes Into Shop
A three-year-old boy has died in a car crash after the vehicle he was in slammed into a shop wall on Morningside Road in Edinburgh, UK.
A 37-year-old woman who was driving the car around 2.30pm on Tuesday climbed the pavement and hit the wall outside St Columba’s Hospice charity shop.
The woman and the boy were immediately rushed to the hospital but the boy died on arrival while the woman is is currently being treated for her injuries.
Police Inspector Roger Park reacting to the incident, said: ‘The heartfelt thoughts of my colleagues and I remain with the families involved in this absolutely tragic incident.
‘We are providing support to the family and I would ask that the privacy of those involved are respected at this time.
‘Our enquiries will continue to establish the full circumstances of the collision.’
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021