Tragedy As 25-year-old Man Drowns In Kano
A 25-year-old man drowned while bathing in a river at Zangon Buhari in Bunkere Local Government Area of Kano State on Tuesday, September 15.
The Public Relations Officer, Kano State Fire Service, Saidu Mohammed, who made this known in a statement said the incident happened on Tuesday morning.
“We received a distress call from Zangon Buhari in Bunkure local government at 06:30 am hours through Malam Muhammad Mai Anguwa,”
“In response to the call we sent our rescue team with equipments to the scene of incident and discovered it was a man of about 25 years drowned into a pond. The victim was pulled out unconscious and confirmed dead. His corpse was handed over to ward head of Zangon Buhari on behalf of his families”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria