Burkina Faso goalie has reportedly died after a short illness on Friday afternoon.
According to reports, the former Asante Kotoko SC and Hearts of Oak goalkeeper who also played for ASFA Yennega of Burkina Faso passed away in Bobo Dioulasso at the age of 37 after a long illness.
The former first-choice goalie for the senior national team of Burkina Faso, The Stallions, had been hospitalized at the beginning of the year at the Banfora Regional Hospital.
Following his return from Ghana where he spent a large part of his career, Abdoulaye Soulama was out of football and stayed in his hometown in Banfora before losing his life in Bobo-Dioulasso where he was receiving medical care.
He will be buried in his hometown, Banfora today per Islamic conventions.
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]