Following Beat FM’s 10th year Anniversary in 2019, the urban and lifestyle Radio Station embarked on a few brand and management rebranding as its way to further entrench its purpose as the heartbeat of Lagos.
In the light of these ongoing changes, Olisa Adibua who was the pioneer Program Director, who has led the brand to enormous strides and accolades for the past 10 years decided it was a good time to chase other more challenging interests. According to reliable sources, the Management of the radio station has appointed Mrs. Tolu Oniru- Demuren, as the Acting Program Director.
Tolu Oniru-Demuren or Toolz (as she is popularly called) joined the Megalectrics Family as one of the pioneer On-Air Personalities for Beat FM. Toolz is a graduate of Business and Mass communications from London Metropolitan University, and before returning to Nigeria to join the station had gained extensive experience within the British Entertainment Industry, having worked at MTV Networks, Europe for several years before moving on to the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group.
Toolz is an experienced writer, compere, host, entrepreneur, influencer and an award-winning On-Air personality, with tons of recognition and awards to her name. With experiences gained within and beyond the media and entertainment industry over the years, Toolz hopes to lead the Beat FM family, into the next phase of its growth.
Congratulations Toolz! We wish you all the best in the coming years!
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE