Ben Murray-Bruce, the Chairman of Silverbird Group and ex-Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial district, has shown off his newly acquired electric car.
Ben Murray-Bruce said his Lucid Electric Car which will be delivered early next year, is capable of more miles per charge than a Tesla.
He also called for the Nigerian government to ban all combustion engine cars by 2035.
Ben tweeted; In practising what I preach, I recently put a deposit on this yet to be manufactured Lucid Electric Car. Delivery is early next year. It’s capable of more miles per charge than a Tesla. An amazing machine. Nigeria should ban all combustion Engine cars by 2035.
See more photos below:
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria