Pastor Charles Osasuwa
A pastor is trending on Facebook after he said from the pulpit that it is a sin to be a tenant because that makes you have another Lord apart from Christ.
Pastor Charles Osasuwa, founder of Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Inc, said God is a Jealous God and doesn’t approve of his children having other lords besides him. He said tenants have landlords and this means they are serving another lord. He added that this makes it a sin to live in a rented apartment.
He adviced his congregation that once they make their first salary, they should begin planning towards owning a home. He said it doesn’t have to be an elaborate home. He said their first home is not the home they’ll live in indefinitely but one that they own to avoid sinning against God by having a landlord.
He said: “The tenant is always at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord can call the tenant anytime and he can request to use his apartment anytime. The Christian who is a tenant should work towards freeing himself from the second Lord which is the Landlord.”
Osasuwa also said churches who operate in rented properties are not left out.
He said: “A church that operates in a rented apartment is having two lords. This should not be.”
Watch Video Below;
Pay Attention To:
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company