Pastor Charles Osasuwa
A pastor is trending on Facebook after he said from the pulpit that it is a sin to be a tenant because that makes you have another Lord apart from Christ.
Pastor Charles Osasuwa, founder of Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Inc, said God is a Jealous God and doesn’t approve of his children having other lords besides him. He said tenants have landlords and this means they are serving another lord. He added that this makes it a sin to live in a rented apartment.
He adviced his congregation that once they make their first salary, they should begin planning towards owning a home. He said it doesn’t have to be an elaborate home. He said their first home is not the home they’ll live in indefinitely but one that they own to avoid sinning against God by having a landlord.
He said: “The tenant is always at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord can call the tenant anytime and he can request to use his apartment anytime. The Christian who is a tenant should work towards freeing himself from the second Lord which is the Landlord.”
Osasuwa also said churches who operate in rented properties are not left out.
He said: “A church that operates in a rented apartment is having two lords. This should not be.”
Watch Video Below;
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International