Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz, Tiwa Savage’s ex-husband, has welcomed a son with his new lover.
The talent manager announced the birth of his son on Instagram, where he posted a photo of himself feeding his newborn.
“Blessed to experience the most amazing feeling once again……..King Zayn,” the music executive captioned the post.
TeeBillz also uploaded a video of himself cuddling his son.
He was seated on the sofa, holding his baby in his arms and rubbing his little back.
“Amazing grace…,” he captioned the video.
Alhamdulillah, King Zayn.”
Read Also : Tiwa Savage, Maryam Booth, Kardashian, 3 Other Female Celebrities With Leaked S£xTapes (Full List)
In 2013, Savage and Teebillz married in one of the decade’s most well-attended celebrity weddings.
Things took a turn for the worse in 2016, when the couple used social media to call each other out on infidelity.
At 12 a.m. in April 2016, the “Somebody’s Son” granted an interview in which she announced the end of her less than two-year marriage to former manager TeeBillz.
Read Also :Fr Mbaka Narrates How Haters Planned To Frame, Video, Him With Prostitutes Before Killing Him
She detailed her husband’s infidelity, reckless spending, and substance abuse. TeeBillz, for one, accused his wife of sleeping with several of her coworkers.
Their breakup has been described as one of the most tumultuous in the Nigerian entertainment industry’s history.
Jamil Balogun, their son, was born to them.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022