Tiwa Savage, the iconic Nigerian singer, is in a depressed mood following the loss of her father.
The sonorous vocalist, announced the passing of her father on her verified Instagram page earlier today.
“You made a peaceful transition in the early hours of this morning,” Tiwa Savage wrote. You fought all the way to the end, and you truly fought daddy. You’ve had a difficult few of years, but you’re finally getting some rest.
Tiwa Savage Said, “This is difficult for me; I’m numb and weak. My King, may you rest in perfect peace. Daddy, I adore you. Pappin K, savy t’eko.” (sic
Fans and well-wishers of the musician have expressed their sorrow in the comments section.
“Please stay strong Queen,” wrote Broda Shaggi, a popular comedian.
Similarly, when consoling the singer, actor Alex Ekubo stated, “Pls be strong.” Daddy has moved on to a better place.”
While attempting to console the singer, Seun Kuti said, “Wishing you all the strength and fortitude you need to face this loss.” My sister, welcome to the club.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal