Tiwa Savage, the iconic Nigerian singer, is in a depressed mood following the loss of her father.
The sonorous vocalist, announced the passing of her father on her verified Instagram page earlier today.
“You made a peaceful transition in the early hours of this morning,” Tiwa Savage wrote. You fought all the way to the end, and you truly fought daddy. You’ve had a difficult few of years, but you’re finally getting some rest.
Tiwa Savage Said, “This is difficult for me; I’m numb and weak. My King, may you rest in perfect peace. Daddy, I adore you. Pappin K, savy t’eko.” (sic
Fans and well-wishers of the musician have expressed their sorrow in the comments section.
“Please stay strong Queen,” wrote Broda Shaggi, a popular comedian.
Similarly, when consoling the singer, actor Alex Ekubo stated, “Pls be strong.” Daddy has moved on to a better place.”
While attempting to console the singer, Seun Kuti said, “Wishing you all the strength and fortitude you need to face this loss.” My sister, welcome to the club.”
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022