Reverend Fr. Oluoma, during a Holy Mass , preached to his members about his own belief about tithing, and how it must be paid.
Rev. Oluoma Said, anyone who gives their tithe to a needy person, has not cheated God.
If you give your tithe to a needy person or an accident victim, then, it has been used to settle someone’s need and therefore, carries the same blessing that comes with paying in church.
Many Pastors have consistently preached that the only way to seek God’s face and favour is through tithing in the church.
The Reverend has now stated that any pastor who insists that you leave a needy person and bring your tithes only to church is a greedy man of God.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )