Chief Lanre Razak, a chieftain of the all Progressives Congress (APC) has described the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the most Qualified candidate to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
Razak, who is a member of the Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) in Lagos State, noted that with Tinubu’s managerial ability, political acumen, electoral value, intelligence and international exposure, “he is the best material to succeed the current workaholic president.”
In a chat with newsmen in Lagos on Wednesday, the former Commissioner for Transport in the state, who reinstated his belief in the ability of Tinubu to succeed President Buhari, maintained that he (Tinubu) no doubt, holds the ace for 2023 presidential election.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers