Delta State House of Assembly Majority Leader Tim Owhefere dies of suspected Covid -19 complications.
The fourth-time member of the state assembly, Owhefere, passed away on Wednesday at the federal medical center in Asaba, where he was being treated.
The deceased, who represented the Isoko North constituency until his death, was said to have been hospitalized at about 11 pm Wednesday night for about two weeks before his passage.
The late lawmaker was on oxygen for a week before his death fueling speculations that he died of covid 19, multiple sources in the house who confirmed the message to Ejes Gist Nigeria said.
READ ALSO : Heartbreaking: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Long – 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Shocking Revelation In Ondo
While a family member has also reported the lawmaker’s death, an official statement has yet to be released by the Delta state house of assembly.
Note that Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, the speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, had recently recovered from a deadly coronavirus disease.
Tim Owhefere is the first major politician to die of the coronavirus in the Delta state.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021