1. The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has received another batch of 257 Nigerian Voluntary Returnees from Libya.
They were stranded in their failed attempt to cross over to Europe.
2. The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has revealed that the federal government would apply $3 billion in refinancing the legacy debts of the immediate past government of Goodluck Jonathan.
According to Adeosun, the outlay is part of the $5.5 billion foreign loan being sourced from the International Financial Markets.
3. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has claimed the wife of the leader of Boko Haram terrorist group, Abubakar Shekau, may have been killed during air strikes on Duruwa village in Borno.
The Air Force, air Commodore, Olatokunbo Adesanya, said Shekau's wife, Mallama Fitdasi was said to be representing her husband at a meeting with other terrorists members at the location, when the fighter jets struck.
5. Some Nigerian senators have donated no fewer than 1,200 bags of rice to civil servants in Kogi State to alleviate their sufferings. .
The senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, said the donations were made in response to his clarion call on his colleagues to assist in cushioning the effect of hardship on the civil servants who were yet-to-be paid their salaries for over 22 months.
6. Justice Bashir Sukola, of the Kaduna state's High Court is dead.
Justice Sukola died few months after ordering the remand of a reporter with Vanguard newspaper, Mr. Luka Binniyat, to Kaduna Maximum prison over allegation of false publication against Governor Nasir el-Rufai and his government.
7. An Abuja Federal High Court on Wednesday ordered its bailiff to serve former President Goodluck Jonathan with summons within five days.
Justice Abang Okon held that the order will enable the summoned witness to appear in court to testify in the trial of former National Publicity Secretary of the People Democratic Party, PDP, Olisah Metuh.
8. The presidency has disclosed that top officials of the past administration of Goodluck Jonathan benefitted from the funds Abdurasheed Maina allegedly stole from pension funds.
The presidency made the claim through a Senior Special Adviser, to the President, Garba Shehu in Abuja on Wednesday.
9. The family of Abdulrasheed Maina, former Pensions' boss, on Wednesday alleged that their son was reinstated by the Federal Government because he is a messiah that reformed the Pension scheme.
Spokesperson of the family, Aliyu Maina accused a "cabal" of being behind the ordeal of the erstwhile pension boss.
10. The immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan has replied the current administration for linking him to the controversial return to the country and reinstatement into a senior position in public service of Abdulrasheed Maina.
According to Jonathan, the fact that efforts are being made to connect him to the scandal underscored how "uncoordinated and rudderless" the Buhari-led administration has become.
11. 21 years Nigerian was found dead in London. Report had it that He was stabbed to death.
12) You lack moral authority to attack Buhari . Nigerians lash at PDP saying they lack the moral will to talk about corruptiin, when they fail to jail maina
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Latest Job Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Breaking : Dino Melaye sacked as Kogi west senator by Tribunal
- Former INEC boss, Iwu Narrates when his ordeal with EFCC started
- 2 Men arraigned for alleged assault, phone theft
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1557
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 293
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 167
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1157
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 28
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9