Dotun, Jude Okoye and Cynthia morgan
OAP Dotun has reacted Cynthia Morgan’s disclosure of losing all she achieved while in the limelight to Jude Okoye, due to the contract she signed with his record label.
The media personality in his tweets, accused Jude Okoye of taking the dancehall singer’s name and growth. Dotun who stated that what the music executive did moved from just business to sheer wickedness, added that a review of contract would have been better.
Read his tweets below; On the real I don’t understand why we all don’t see how wrong these things can turn out. Cynthia Morgan was a promising artiste. This girl was literally on fire. You took her name, took her growth. Why can’t you renegotiate? This has moved from just business to sheer wickedness
I don’t think some things are right. She literally kept quiet for this long. wow!… Cynthia Morgan was a praaaaaablem! .. you had a talent like that and instead of growing it and owning it, you threw it away and decided to ruin it… for what really?
I played her joints on radio. Listen, she was a one in a million breakthrough star. I remember introducing her at the Star Trek in Benin.. oh my!..sometimes find need to be reviewed no matter ow hard. You can’t run a a label with an ego cos u will be hurt or make wrong decisions
I think reviewing a contract just makes more sense. You can hold and own her stake and let her run free. It all to your advantage. Not defending any artiste cos they can be very selfish too but mehn in this case, e don do… haba!
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates