Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that Atiku Abubakar has sacked 400 workers.
The American University of Nigeria, Yola owned by former Vice President and PDP Presidential aspirant in 2019, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday sacked over 400 staff.
According to a reportage by Sahara Reporters, the Sack Letters were signed by the President of AUN, Dawn Dekle who stated that the university no longer required the services of the affected staff.
Some of the disengaged workers told SaharaReporters that they were fired without severance benefits despite serving the university for about 10 years.
Vice President, University Relations of the institution, Abubakar Abba Tahir, rebutted the report.
He said, “Ask them to show you their disengagement letters.
“Until now, AUN has operated a student-staff ratio which balance had continued to affect the sustainability of the university.
“It would not be realistic for AUN to continue to anchor its administrative structure on an over-bloated personnel whose roldoesdo not have a significant effect on the philosophy of a development university.
“Thus, consequent upon the university’s new Governing Council vote to restructure the institution in line with its agenda for sustainability, a process of workforce rationalisation had been in the pipeline.
“It is now time for the university to look back, look around and look ahead to ensure that realistic and globally competitive administrative practices can be achieved in structure, strategy and focus.”
See sack letter below:
Recall that Atiku had sacked 46 staffs on workers day, May 1st from his television and radio station known as Gotel communications
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria