I read with utmost shock the worthless vituperation from a suppose elder, Chief Francis Onotanomeyovwi, who ordinarily is expected to teach the young ones morals and the value of integrity within the Urhobo nation.
Sir I actually find it difficult to come to terms with your mind-blowing assertions, when you spoke so degradingly about Chief Osiobe Okotie, 1st deputy president general of the Urhobo progress Union (UPU) on the Urhobo voice of 6th Nov 2017 Sir. No disrespect, but I feel you can do much better by preaching restraint, not the opposite. We both know the potent force the media hold, hence the need for caution. Yes, freedom of expression and speech is relevant. However, there is no such thing as absolute freedom. You must always be cautious about how, when and what you say. You should shy away from blowing the whistle of unrest, division and deformation of character ,spicing the flames of tension and harassing the thin fabrics of unity that exist within us the Urhobos. This is not the time for irrelevant assertions and permutation borne out of mischief and pecuniary gains and motives.
I wept for the Urhobo nation after going through the publication purported to have been written. by you, Chief Francis Onotanomeyowvi against a distinguish son of Urhobo land, Chief Okotie Osiobe.
Chief Okotie Osiobe by virtue of his position in Urhobo progress Union is the second citizen of Urhobo nation worldwide. Sir in that publication you didn't only advised him to resign from the post he is holding presently in UPU, you also in a bid to blackmail him and rubbish his integrity alleged that there are insinuations that he is been sponsored by the ruling PDP to run for Governor in other to scuttle Urhobo vote in Delta central just to pave way for the ruling PDP whose governor is from the north, I would have personally looked at your advice as one from a patriotic son and elder of Urhobo but your accusation that he is been sponsored to scuttle the voting strength of Urhobos sold you out as a mischief maker and a man of easy virtue.
You would have made a lot of sense if you had buttress that assertion based on empirical evidence.
It is unfortunate that at your age and status you would allow yourself to be used to tarnish the image of a fellow brother for material benefit.remember the holy book says "what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul'
Sir I wish to also remind you that as a known activist in the Niger Delta region I have been a strong advocate of change in Delta State , I have always advocated for a day we shall have a new crop of incorruptible politicians to take over the mantle of leadership especially in Delta state and I must confess,Chief Okotie Osiobe is one gentleman with impeccable character and Undiluted integrity that has ever veered into the murky water of politics as at today in the history of Delta state hence my support for him and reply to you.
It may further interest you to note that the man you were commissioned to pull down is the number two citizen in Urhobo land and for you to bring up such derogatory accusation against him is not only a slap on the collective integrity of the Urhobo nation but a very libelous issue that ought to be subjected to a court of competent jurisdiction for proper adjudication.
Sir you also talked about his ambition as placing a moral burden on Urhobo nation but you forgot so soon that the greatest moral burden on Urhobo today is the billions collected to build Urhobo house at Ovwiamuge which today has not been accounted for during the period you served as the National treasurer of Urhobo progress Union.
Sir may I also remind you that Chief Osiobe Okotie became a success story through handwork and Gods benevolence, he has never been an active politician, he has also never held any political position or done government contract even as a senior citizen of Delta state.
Let it be known that Chief Okotie Osiobe will never be deterred by your conspiracy with whatever cabal you are working so fruitlessly for.
Your cohorts are just too jittery of his growing popularity and will be willing to pay anything to men without conscience and integrity to bring him down but most unfortunately for them he has crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back.
I therefore challenge you and you co travellers to bring any evidence against him if you have any.
Finally I urge all those who out of greed are bent on destroying the focus and unity of Urhobo nation for a pot of porridge to desist from such act of betrayal for the sake of prosperity.
I bet with my birth certificate that no amount of conspiracy and blackmail will deter him from becoming the governor of Delta state come 2019 and by the grace of God he shall not fail in the task of delivering the people of Delta state from the tiny cabals that has held us hostage in the past. Yes certainly we must be delivered from the vestiges of internal colonialism.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc, Latest Job Openings 21st August 2019
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Nigeria Limited : Latest Recruitment (37 Openings)
- Supreme Court takes decision on PDP’s INEC server claim
- Video Editors Jobs in Lagos at Woman in the Jungle
- Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV): Customer Service/Business Development Executive recruitment
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 36
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 228
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1041
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1525
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 154
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1125
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 14
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9