Gloria Ugolee, sister of media character, Emmanuel Ugolee, has taken to social media to mourn her pal, Chika Ernest.
Chike Ernest was the pilot of the unwell-fated helicopter that crashed right into a wall separating two buildings in Opebi, Lagos state on Friday, August 28.
There had been three crew members within the helicopter belonging to Quorom aviation, that flew into Lagos from Rivers state. While two of the crew members died on the scene, one among them who occurs to be the pilot, Chika Ernest, was discovered alive and was rushed to the hospital.
Taking to her web page to mourn him, Gloria stated the pilot died because the hospital waited for a police report. She additionally revealed that late Chika emptied his gasoline tank earlier than crashing into the wall in order to keep away from an explosion.
”Captain Chika Ernest,pilot of the airplane crash in opebi Lagos this afternoon. He emptied the gasoline tank to keep away from explosion on affect,he crashed on a fence avoiding the roofs and home. Always looking for others. My brother and pal since major faculty, stated he was in pH simply this week, and now he’s gone. Taken to the hospital however after taking all of the movies for social media, they waited for police report untill he died. I miss you is an understatement. John11:23-25 my solely comfort.” she wrote
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates