Nigeria’s former Minister of State for Works and Chairman of the Southwest Agenda 23, Senator Dayo Adeyeye, opines that the All Progressive Congress, APC, National Leader, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is the best candidate to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.
Adeyeye made this declaration after his group members paid a courtesy visit to Akarigbo and ruler of the Remoland, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, in his palace.
“Tinubu is the right product that doesn’t need any advertisement, and he has contributed greatly to the growth and development of the nation. He is a consummate democrat and progressive.
“We have three geo-political zones in the South, and all of them have the right to contest for the presidency. South West is interested in contesting for the presidency in 2023. The person who can help us win this ticket is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
“He has done a lot for Nigerians irrespective of religion and tribe. He has built bridges across the country.
“We gathered together to start campaigning for him. If we can hold our house together, we will have the presidency back in the southwest,” Adeyeye said.
The group was inaugurated in Oyo and Osun States while the Ogun State chapter’s inauguration is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, Adeyeye reveals.
Another courtesy visit was paid to former Governor of the state, Gbenga Daniels.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State