Nollywood actor and film producer Uzee Usman has advised people to stop sharing everything about them on social media.
According to him, there are many people who enjoy seeing others in pain and this is the reason why we should be mindful of people and who we share our pains with.
Here’s what he wrote;
“Stop sharing your pain with everyone & never on social media. There are many who would be happy to see you in pain. Be mindful who you allow into your circle. Not everyone is there for your healing. Some will even pray against you. Take your pain to the Almighty, your Healer!”
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization