Wasiu Sann, the Deputy Speaker of the Lagos state house of assembly has spoken about how the shooting of unarmed protesters at the Lekki Tollgate was publicised on social media.
Speaking at a plenary in the house, Wasiu alleged that influencers aggravated and catalyzed the destruction of Lagos. He also averred that the way and manner the Lekki shooting was placed on social media, he thought there will be not less than 300 or 1000 dead bodies.
Going further in his submission, Sanni expressed happiness that some other social media users were able to question the claims of death in the Lekki shooting. He also called for the constitution of a panel of inquiry to ensure an investigation is carried out and healing is brought to the state.
Watch The Video Below;
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]