By : Omajemite Don
The Parish priest of Blessed Tansi Catholic Church, Ugboroke, Effurun, Rev. Fr. Augustine Okoh on Sunday 27th May 2018 being the celebration of the Holy Trinity narrate the nature of Christians we have in various churches in the world.
He said “Do you have any of these people in your Church? If you do, what do you call them?
1) They go to work early but come to church late .
2) They beg their boss when they err but threaten to leave church whenever there is misunderstanding.
3) They work very hard to be promoted at work place but takes the work of God with Levity.
4) They pay all their dues in their workplace but refuse to pay tithe in the church.
Don’t go without reading : Pope Francis says “With Satan you can’t argue.”
5) They buy costly things for their boss to get favour but can’t even buy airtime for their pastor.
6) When they are not going to be in the office, they take permission ahead from their superior; but expect pastor and elders to pay them visits when they miss church without notice.
7) They fear and respect their boss than their pastor and even sometimes more than God.
8) When they are sick they managed to go to work but they cannot manage to come to the church.
Don’t Miss : Pope Francis Alter the Lord’s Prayer
9) They take office query very serious but handle divine rebuke with disdain.
10) They tolerate their colleagues in the workplace, but cannot tolerate the brethren.
11) They turn off their phone at workplace, but use calls to distract other worshippers in the Church.
12) They can work overtime in the office but get offended at the pastor if he is not closing at the stipulated time.
Look inward first, are you one of them?
Is there any in your Church?
What can you do to help them please?
Do you know that they may miss heaven if not checked?
May God help us to help them. He concludes.
This article is worth sharing, kindly share this with someone you wish to make heaven too.
Must Read :Ash Wednesday, why should we mark it