Post By : Billy Egbe
TONY OKOWA’S NARRATIVE
“On 25th June or so, I went to see the SSG over some official matters and he asked me to wait for 30 minutes and I waited. He later extended my waiting time by another 15 minutes and I complied and at the end of it all my mission to his office was not achieved.
“Frankly speaking, I WAS NOT HAPPY FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG AND DIDN’T GET TO FIX THE PRESSING OFFICIAL MATTER THAT BROUGHT ME TO HIS OFFICE. I EXPRESSED MY DISPLEASURE and left the SSG’s office.
“My DISPLEASURE was not borne out of the fact that I am one of the younger brothers of the state governor but for the fact that SSG Agas and I have been bossom friends and political associates for many years and still counting.
Naturally, I expected a better reception and attention which was somehow not forthcoming.”
If after reading this narrative, you still doubt that someone was not slapped, then your gullibility is beyond comprehension. A younger brother to the Executive Governor of Delta State who is simultaneously a Commissioner and one with a known history of quick anger will not hesitate to dial the ear of a rubber-stamp SSG who asked him to wait for 30 minutes and then another 15 minutes.
In fact, I believe that the slap came out of frustration. Tony Okowa stated categorically that he expressed his DISPLEASURE and left the SSG’s office. How else does a man with some elements of anger problem expresses his DISPLEASURE if not to dial the ear of the ‘displeaser’?
I urge the SSG to resign his position honorably. Onanoja!!!
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization