I know a lot of our party members will be suprised to hear this from me,PRINCE CHRISTOPHER AKPOJOTOR AGAGA today that the seige which had been bedeviling the APC in some time past is over and peace has started returning to the party since the early hours of this morning.
Infact,i am confident in telling the world that right from the meeting held in Ughelli on sunday,the 22nd October,2017 among the good people of APC delta central where it was agreed that a reconciliatory committee will be put together with well trusted persons from Olorogun great Ogboru;Olorogun O’tega Omerhor and Senator Ovie Omo Agege asembers of the reconciliation committee.
I am proud to tell you that Olorogun Great Ogboru embraces the decision and i assure everybody that we are going to render our full supports to make this Delta Central reconciliation committee succeeds.
Based on the above,i promise everybody a total peace but with the hope that i am not pushed to do the otherwise.Futhermore,is that i shall on my own reach out to people and i expect others to play the role for the full attainment of this much needed peace.
Godbless the Urhobo Nation!.
God bless APC Delta State!!.
God bless ApC Delta Central!!!.
God bless our leader Chief Frank Kokori !!!!.
God bless Olorogun Great Ogboru !!!!!
God bless Olorogun O’tega Omerhor !!!!!!.
Godbless Senator Ovie Omo Agege !!!!!!!.
PRINCE CHRISTOPHER AKPOJOTOR AGAGA.
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]