Chika Prudence Ernest
PM News reports that the pilot of the unfortunate Bell 206 helicopter that crashed in Ikeja, Lagos today, has been determined.
He was Chika Prudence Ernest.
Also related to him was the co-pilot, Clement Ndiok.
P.M.NEWS can not verify the identification of the 3rd individual, who was a guest in the helicopter. He passed away at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital on Friday evening.
The identifications of the sufferers were exposed by Africa Aviation Group.
This was as Quorum Aviation Limited, the proprietor of the light airplane, maintained mum over their identifications, greater than 12 hrs after the unfortunate mishap.
Texts as well as e-mail messages sent out to the firm by P.M. News were not responded.
The helicopter was flying from Port Harcourt to Lagos when it crashed right into a house on Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja.
There was no injury to any kind of one on the ground.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines