Chika Prudence Ernest
PM News reports that the pilot of the unfortunate Bell 206 helicopter that crashed in Ikeja, Lagos today, has been determined.
He was Chika Prudence Ernest.
Also related to him was the co-pilot, Clement Ndiok.
P.M.NEWS can not verify the identification of the 3rd individual, who was a guest in the helicopter. He passed away at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital on Friday evening.
The identifications of the sufferers were exposed by Africa Aviation Group.
This was as Quorum Aviation Limited, the proprietor of the light airplane, maintained mum over their identifications, greater than 12 hrs after the unfortunate mishap.
Texts as well as e-mail messages sent out to the firm by P.M. News were not responded.
The helicopter was flying from Port Harcourt to Lagos when it crashed right into a house on Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja.
There was no injury to any kind of one on the ground.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021