Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has revealed that one of his most traumatic moments for him as Nigeria’s president between 2010 to 2015, was the gruesome murder of innocent members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Bauchi state.
At least seven Corps members were confirmed killed in the state by irate protesters, following Jonathan’s declaration as winner of the 2011 presidential election.
He made the revelation in his book, “My Transition Hours,” detailing some of his experiences in power, particularly the intrigues surrounding his ouster and concession of defeat in 2015.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff