Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of Aviation has condemned CBN labeling the #EndSARS protesters whose account was frozen, as terrorists.
The Central Bank of Nigeria was able to obtain a court order to freeze the accounts of 20 #EndSARS frontliners after it alleged that their accounts might have been linked to terrorist activities.
Reacting to the development, FFK wrote;
”The idea that the young folks that led the #EndSARS protests are terrorists is asinine nonsense & childish gobbledygook.
They may be angry, verbose & brash but they are NOT terrorists.
Only a weak, paranoid & tactless leader & Govt. seeks to persecute &crush dissenting voices.”
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines