Hushpuppi is currently involved in a fraud case in the United States, and news broke this morning that the DCP Abba Kyari had been indicted in the case. Hushpuppi has entered a guilty plea and will be sentenced to 20 years in prison according to the document seen by Ejes Gist Media.
During the investigation, it was discovered that DCP Abba Kyari was having a business deal with Hushpuppi, which lasted until the latter was arrested. During their conversation, Hushpuppi allegedly took Kyari on an all-expenses-paid trip to Dubai, where he was treated like a president from the moment he stepped off the plane.
According to Exclusive Documents obtained by Arise TV, on May 20, 2020, Abbas sent Kyari transaction receipts for 2 transactions from accounts at Nigerian Banks GTBANK AND ZENITH BANK.
ALSO : FBI Releases 69 Page Document Of How Nigerian Police Abba Kyari Helped Hushpuppi To Scam ( Download for free )
The amount on the transaction receipts totalled N8m which was approximately $20,600.
Even though Abba Kyari has addressed the situation and stated that he never received anything from Hushpuppi, the FBI has produced a detailed document to back up its claims.
See Documents Below
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021