The chairman of Oyo State Teaching Service Commission, TESCOM, Mr. Akinade Alamu has revealed that only 10 percent of applicants who sat for the CBT examinations Scored above Fifty percent in the ongoing Recruitment for post-primary school teachers in the state.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Job for Financial Accountant in a Reputable Oil and Gas Company
Akinade Alamu Announced this on Monday while speaking on Ibadan-Based radio station, Fresh FM.
Ejes Gist Media recall that the result of those who sat for the test was released on August 29.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOURS
He lamented that the TESCOM board is confused about how to carry out the recruitment exercise due to the poor performance of applicants.
He also stated that some stakeholders have advised the board to recruit applicants and grade them based on the subject they would teach.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates