Canon is the main identify in imaging and has been for the previous 80 years. We are the main supplier of client, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging options. An emphasis on know-how is a part of Canon’s company DNA and we’re devoted to serving to people reimagine what is feasible by means of imaging.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
The Job : Technical Support Specialist (B2B)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
CHECK THIS JOB : NCR Corporation : Recruitment for Accounting Assistant
Position ID: 13004
- To Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to realize and preserve the optimum performance of Canon Professional Printing Systems, Office & Large Format Products throughout Nigeria.
What we give
- With Canon, you’ll get the assist and encouragement you have to develop, from people who share your ambition. We’ll spend money on your skilled improvement that can assist you be taught and progress in your function with us. You’ll discover leaders who provide the freedom to discover new issues and a crew the place information is shared brazenly.
- Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to realize and preserve the optimum performance of nominated merchandise
- Report, suggest and take acceptable motion relating to Canon Production Systems, Office & LFP Product performance within the area.
- Design and ship technical coaching and steady improvement initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to make sure product launch, exhibitions, occasions are nicely supported and product assist readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with firm instructions.
- To assist and actively lead inner tasks as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and prospects in nominated international locations (Nigeria, Ghana & Ivory coast) with shut communication and relationship to boost the service deliverables to Canon Customers.
What We Ask
- We want people who can obtain the distinctive by working collaboratively, who’ve the braveness to threat new ways of doing issues and the flexibility to see the world the best way their prospects see it. We’re on the lookout for artistic problem-solvers such as you, somebody who can guarantee Canon stays forward in an ever-changing world.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with related acknowledged formal training
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native languages. Knowledge of French can be fascinating
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational abilities
- Professional appearance, glorious communication abilities and proper perspective
- High degree of technical information and expertise (5 years minimal) coupled with the flexibility to narrate technical info to non-technical people in any respect ranges.
- Previous expertise of formal classroom coaching fascinating or high-level teaching
- Functional information and/or understanding of Canon merchandise helpful.
- Familiarity with MS Office purposes, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
You will want:
- Customer Focus
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Excellent Communicator
- Product Expert
- Analytical talent
- Problem solver
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]