Global Affairs Canada (GAC) is the division within the Government of Canada that manages Canada’s diplomatic and consular relations, to encourage the nation’s worldwide commerce, and to steer Canada’s worldwide growth and humanitarian help.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Technical Specialist – Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH)
About the Job
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC) requires the companies of a Senior Advisor on Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) to help GAC’s Nigeria Development Assistance Program
- Canada’s Development Program in Nigeria is aligned with the Government of Nigeria’s National Strategic Health Development Plan II and guided by Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy, which prioritizes the empowerment of girls and ladies, and the combination of gender equality concerns throughout its well being programming.
Description of Activities:
- The Advisor will present technical companies and recommendation to GAC to help its engagement within the well being sector, with a deal with RMNCAH and sexual and reproductive well being and rights (SRHR)
- This contains mission help (implementation, evaluation of challenges, outcomes and classes realized, periodic web site visits), coverage dialogue and donor coordination, pattern and coverage evaluation, and strategic planning
- She will explicitly and systematically combine girls’s and woman’s empowerment in addition to concerns associated to decreasing gender equality gaps and eliminating obstacles linked to gender equality, vulnerability, and inclusion, into all features of her/his work.
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- Education: Postgraduate Degree from an accredited, acknowledged establishment in a related self-discipline equivalent to Women’s Health, Public Health, Global Health, International Development, Sociology or one other associated discipline.
- A minimal of 10 years of related expertise engaged on worldwide growth tasks within the areas of RMNCAH and SRHR.
- Demonstrated expertise of 5 years or extra offering recommendation, together with drafting briefing notes, sectoral analyses, and monitoring and evaluation reports for senior decision-makers in donor businesses, authorities or civil society organizations or personal sector
- Demonstrated expertise participating with donor states on RMNCAH / SRHR programming
- Experience within the following topic issues: gender equality, social determinants of well being, social / gender norms and / or conduct change within the context of well being interventions.
- Samples of labor to be provided upon request.
- Demonstrated expertise in monitoring and / or exterior analysis
- Global Affairs Canada insurance policies, packages, and initiatives, notably as they relate to gender equality, RMNCAH and SRHR
- Nigeria’s well being system at federal, state, and native authorities ranges, together with data of well being methods, plans and flagship packages.
- Knowledge and application of approaches to public well being within the Nigerian context.
- Knowledge and understanding of the worldwide well being context together with the worldwide well being structure
- Knowledge of worldwide / regional partnerships for well being round RMNCAH / SRHR.
- Results-based administration (RBM), together with logic fashions / theories of change and performance measurement frameworks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent abilities in written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation, and time administration and supply of finalised reports / deliverables by deadline
- Working data of Hausa and different native language abilities is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their request for the Expression of Interest (EOI) format and detailed application directions, attaching their CV / Resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing “RMNCAH” as the topic of the e-mail.
Completed EOI and different required paperwork should be returned by e mail.
Note: Only candidates who observe the detailed directions within the EOI format shall be thought of
Application Deadline twentieth December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer