Netcom has been Nigeria’s main Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying forward of the competitors with leading edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber expertise. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to guide their market house by conserving tempo with the speedy adjustments in IT improvements, guaranteeing relevance to particular enterprise initiatives required to maximise income era.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Technical Procurement Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Processing of buy requests and buy transactions (and contracts) of kit, supplies, capital items, and companies for client associated tasks and inside, resulting in price efficient and well timed quotations and deliveries of required specification and high quality, together with the logistics.
- Vendor transaction administration from buy request to funds and vendor relationship and performance administration of qualification, registration, and adjustments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Process buy requisitions and buy orders.
- Contact distributors and interview them to find out up to date merchandise availability and phrases of gross sales.
- Conduct comparative analyses on provider quotations.
- Submits remaining invoices with relevant supporting paperwork and approvals to Finance Department for cost processing throughout the set goal timeline after completion of transaction.
- Submit common reports of vendor survey and weekly reports on processed and pending requests, and others as per requirement.
- Prepare, keep, and overview buying recordsdata, reports, and tariffs.
- Follow, recommend enhancements and escalate non-compliance of communicated procedures, administration, reporting and steering.
- Participate within the choice of suppliers primarily based on specification, worth, supply time and different standards.
- Review and evaluates the performance of the suppliers.
- Verify that the order worth is throughout the relevant accepted citation or finances.
- Ensure the well timed supply of supplies and gear at the bottom doable price.
- Coordinate with the warehouse and stock officer concerning receipt and issuance of procured gadgets.
- Processes the mandatory retirement / clearance paperwork inside set goal timeline after completion of transactions.
- University degree in Engineering / Science
- Procurement and Supply Chain associated certifications are a bonus
- 3 – 5 years in related position throughout the IT business
- Good geographical information
- Interpersonal / communication / presentation abilities
- Time administration & end result focus
- Cost administration abilities
- Strategic sourcing abilities
- Project administration abilities
- Financial acumen
- Risk administration abilities
- Knowledge and talent to confirm and talk concerning technical specification necessities
- Ability to work underneath stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Good planning abilities
- Strong problem-solving
- Administrative and analytical / numerate abilities
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications