- Najeebat Sule, a Nigerian beauty queen and doctoral student in the United States, was reportedly shot and killed.
- The Nigerian beauty queen was said to have been killed inside her car, which was parked in front of her home in the United States’ 8800 block of Frankford Avenue.
Najeebat Sule, a Nigerian beauty queen and doctoral student in the United States, was reportedly shot and killed.
The Nigerian beauty queen was said to have been killed inside her car, which was parked in front of her home in the United States’ 8800 block of Frankford Avenue.
According to the Daily Mail, three weeks after the horrific incident, the police have made no arrests, leaving Sule’s family and friends in the dark.
Magaji, one of the last people to see Sule alive, said the two of them had spent the night before together, eating snacks and watching Netflix.
Sule was sitting in her grey Toyota Corolla, exchanging text messages with Magaji, less than 24 hours later, when an unidentified man approached the car with a gun drawn and shot her several times.
Adewale Sule, Sule’s father, heard the gunshots and ran out of the house just in time to see the suspect fire the final shot at his daughter.
“I saw the man shoot my daughter,” says the witness. ‘He fired the last bullet, and I chased him down,’ the father explained. ‘He dashed back to his car,’ says the narrator.
Najeet was rushed to Jefferson Torresdale Hospital, where she died after about 30 minutes.
Tawakalitu Sule, Najeet’s mother, said she last heard from her daughter less than two hours before the shooting, when she asked when she would be home.
“Because of their big sister, both of my children have been crying every day. They are missing her. “I miss my daughter,” she expressed her longing.
Najeet’s parents and two sisters survive her. The family is actually residing in an undisclosed location due to unspecified safety issues.
In the early 2000s, Sule and her family moved to Philadelphia from Nigeria.
Sule had recently graduated from West Chester University with a Master’s degree in public health and was seeking a doctorate.
She finished second runner-up in the Miss Nigeria International pageant in 2019.
Pay Attention To:
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement