It has been reported that the body of Chidinma Ajoku, aka Deedee, the staff of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, whose life was cut short on July 26 after a 20-feet container fell on a commercial bus she boarded to her house in Lagos state, has been laid to rest.
She was laid to rest amidst tears in Lagos.
Chidinma and her colleague were on their way home from work when the container fell on the bus they took home, killing her.
Her funeral took place at Ikoyi cemetery on Saturday, August 8, and was attended by her family and friends.
See more photos below:
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International