Chukwu Odiahu, staff of Nigerian Television Authority, ( NTA) has been stoned to death by unknown individuals in Okene, Kogi State.
According to reports, late Chukwu Odiahu, who works at the NTA boaster station in Okene’s engineering department, was stoned to death on Tuesday evening after leaving work.
Read Also : President Buhari Fires NAPTIP DG
All of the on-duty personnel have reportedly been arrested and are being interrogated at the Nigerian Police Force’s Okene Divisional Office.
According, an NTA employee in Okene who spoke on the condition of anonymity said, “It is very unfortunate that we all woke up this morning to see the death of one of our colleagues in the engineering department.”
Read Also : Nigeria 5G : What is 5G Network All About
As of the time of filing this report, the cause of the attack on late Odiahu is still unknown.
Tags : NTA Staff Stoned To Death
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021