Tears flows as Man beats pregnant wife to death over food in Enugu
Read Also : Your Trouser Looks Like What You Did To Nigerian Economy’ – Buhari’s Outfit To Imo , Sparks Serious Debate
Eke, who owns a scrap metal business on Nkpor Street in Abakpa, allegedly returned home drunk on September 9 and demanded food from his wife, according to reports. He was informed by his wife that she had no food to give him because he had not given her any money to prepare any food. She allegedly told him that the little food they had in the house was for their children. He was enraged by her reaction and allegedly pounced on her, beating her until she collapsed.
The woman was rushed to the hospital by concerned neighbours, where she was admitted. She did, however, pass away on September 9th.
Read Also : Why we killed Ex-Gov Dariye’s Father – Suspect
According to neighbours, the couple had been married for more than ten years and were constantly at odds because the man failed to provide for his family.
Thanks for reading Man beats pregnant wife to death over food in Enugu
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021