Miss Lucy Oghenegueke Adu
A female protester who joined thousands of other Nigerian youths to protest against police brutality but died in fatal accident has been buried amid tears.
The lady, identified as Miss Lucy Oghenegueke Adu, shared a video on her WhatsApp status dancing with her friend at the protest ground in Lekki Toll gate few hours before her death.
It was gathered that Lucy had an accident on her way home from the protest ground on Tuesday, October 20th, 2020. She alongside two of her friends unfortunately lost their lives in the accident.
There was a misconstrued information on social media that she died during the Lekki shooting on the same day, but was later clarified.
Lucy has been buried in her hometown, Agbarho, Ughelli North in Delta state today, November 3.
In her obituary, she was described as a heroine of change for good governance, as she died fighting for a better Nigeria.
See more photos below,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited